'FIT EMERGENCY’ 12-WEEK FITNESS CHALLENGE.
(powered by New3Fit)
The Fit Emergency is a 12 week / 3 month Nutrition & Exercise program developed for all emergency shift workers.
(Please note this program is currently only open to invited applicants)
Shift work disrupts our bodies circadian rhythm, the World Health Organisation classified night shit work as a probable carcinogen due to this circadian disruption.
We are at a higher risk of developing Abdominal obesity, Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes, Metabolic problems associated with irregular eating habits and poor diet, and much more.
As well as affecting Physical health; our Mental Health, Performance and Safety are also at risk.
The aim of this program is to teach you everything you need to know about nutrition, how to safely drop body fat, fuelling your body for shift work, regulating eating habits and improving sleep. Along with this you will also receive a home exercise program for beginner, intermediate and experienced exercisers designed solely for the Fit Emergency program by one of the top gyms and coaches in Ireland. (It’s also a bit of fun)!
What do I get?
- The Fit Emergency eBook along with your own personalised calorie & macronutrient specific goals.
- Weekly Weigh-in via email.
- Facebook private group support by two experienced nutrition coaches & a strength & conditioning coach (including videos).
- Weekly macronutrient & calorie calculated nutrient rich meal plans developed by your coaches.
- A 5-day week, home workouts designed especially for the Fit Emergency, emailed weekly (including demo videos on group page).
- Competition & prizes for best overall transformation male & female.
When does it start?
03/09/18, eBook & week one of your meal & exercise program arrives before 31/08/18.
Closing date for sign up is 31/08/18. Places are limited.
(Upon signing up you will receive an initial email from us asking you to confirm subscription, this is permission as per GDPR to allow us to contact you from our website)